2019-2023 Committee Members
Chair: Joseph Hafner, McGill University Library and Archives, Canada
- Getaneh Alemu, Southampton Solent University, UK (first term)
- Anders Cato, Danish Agency for Culture and Palaces, Denmark
- Haliza Jailani, National Library Board Singapore
Ana Vukadin, National and University Library in Zagreb, Croatia
Liaison between this sub-committee and the IFLA FRBR Review Group
- Rehab Ouf, Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Representative from the Committee on Standards
- Mélanie Roche, BnF, France
During the term 2019 - 2023, LIDATEC members have also agreed to identify a person with responsibilty for liaison with the following IFLA groups:
- BCM Review Group: Ana Vukadin;
- ISBD Review Group and ISBD Linked Data Study Group: Mélanie Roche (not a member of LIDATEC);
- Permanent UNIMARC Committee: Gordon Dunsire.
The liaisons that are not members of LIDATEC will be included in discussions but do not have voting rights.
Membership and terms of office
The Sub-Committee comprises a minimum of 5 and up to 7 members with relevant professional and technical expertise, including
- the Chair of the IFLA Linked Data Technical Committee, and
- one member of the Committee on Standards as ex-officio liaison.
Members chosen should be as geographically diverse as possible.
Members, selected on the basis of their expertise, will be appointed for two years, renewable once.
Members of the Sub-Committee will be appointed by the Professional Committee in consultation with the Chair of the Committee on Standards and relevant professional units.
The Chair will be nominated by the Committee on Standards and endorsed by the Professional Committee. The term of office of the Chair is two years, renewable once, preferably to coincide with the term of the Professional Committee. The role of the Chair is to coordinate the work of the Sub-Committee, ensure liaison with the Committee on Standards / Professional Committee and relevant professional units as well as with external namespace registration management bodies.
All members (except ex-officio member) are expected to assist and support IFLA professional units in the publication of their standards as linked data.
Dernière mise à jour: 27 juillet 2020