Image credit: Spotify Labs
Business coaching focuses on aligning organisational and individual goals to improve individual performance and to ensure that the organisation's mission is achieved.
Wanted: Coaches! We need your help!
Do you have experience in coaching?
Are you willing to learn how to coach?
The CPDWL coaching initiative iwill offer a new coaching session during the WLIC in Dublin. This year this is a collaboration between CPDWL and Management & Marketing. We are now looking for coaches.
There will be a variety of leadership, management, supervision and other topics for the participants. The goal is to further your own development as a coach by meeting with an individual to discuss their career and professional development.
If you are interested in being a coach during the Coaching session at WLIC in Dublin, send your expression of interest to:
For further information about CPDWL's coaching initiative, please contact:
Ewa Stenberg email@example.com, Convenor of the Coaching initiative.
- Presentation on Coaching from WLIC 2018
- Evaluation of Coaching Programme at WLIC 2018
- Coaching Update June 2018
- Coaching Instructions for Coaches
- Spreadsheet of Coaching Topics
- Coaching 2019 Webinar
- IFLA Coach Training Series (with Management and Marketing Section)
- CPDWL Satellite Guide (2017) Compiled by Susan Schnuer & Ewa Stenberg
- CPDWL Satellite Guide Supporting Documents (2015) Compiled by Susan Schnuer and Ewa Stenberg
- Conference Planning Handbook (2011) Compiled by Jana Varlejs
Last update: 2 July 2020