Content tagged Governance
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- IFLA’s Members in favour of stronger involvement in decision making
IFLA’s members have offered overwhelming support via a consultative ballot to changes to the way that our Federation takes major decisions. At IFLA’s 2020 General Assembly,...
News - 19 May 2020
- IFLA General Assembly 2020
While the World Library and Information Congress will not be taking place this year, IFLA still plans to hold its General Assembly, in line with its statutes, later this year. In a message to IFLA...
News - 13 May 2020
- Ensuring Every Voice is Heard: IFLA Holds Ballot on New Decision-Making Rules
IFLA is working hard to become a more inclusive organisation. Ahead of key decisions about our structures, we are contacting our Members to seek views on a change to our Statutes that...
News - 11 March 2020
- On the Road to New Opportunities: Update on the IFLA Governance Review
Work to update IFLA's structures in order to deliver on our Strategy and our wider goal to be a more inclusive, effective organisation is continuing. IFLA Secretary General Gerald Leitner has...
News - 2 March 2020
- Opening Opportunities: IFLA’s Governing Board Advances Work to Update IFLA’s Governance
Drawing on contributions from a survey of members and consultations with Professional Units, IFLA’s Governing Board made important progress towards updating IFLA’s...
News - 16 December 2019
- The Right Structures to Deliver on our Strategy: Update on IFLA’s Governance Review
With IFLA’s Strategy for 2019-24 in place, now is the time to ensure that we have the right structures, as an organisation, to deliver on our vision and mission. IFLA’s...
News - 29 November 2019