Content tagged UN 2030 sustainable development goals
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- From Information to Development: IFLA Participates in 2017 Asia-Pacific regional Internet Governance Forum
For information to play a full role in helping people to learn, find work and live healthily, simply laying cables may not be enough. The way in which access to knowledge is provided strongly...
News - 29 July 2017
- Libraries, Development and the United Nations 2030 Agenda
The inclusion of libraries and access to information in national and regional development plans will contribute to meeting the global United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable...
Informational Page - 23 November 2016
- Free webinar: Libraries, Advocacy and the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda
IFLA Continuing Professional Development and Workplace Learning and the New Professionals SIG with the Management of Library Associations Section have partnered with the American Library...
News - 29 November 2015
- United Nations Sustainable Development Summit 2015
The United Nations summit for the adoption of the post-2015 development agenda is convened as a high-level plenary meeting of the General Assembly. More than 150 world...
Event - 4 September 2015
- Connecting the Next 4 Billion
Join IFLA, the International Research & Exchanges Board (IREX), and the New York Public Library for an evening reception to discuss why inclusive access to information and technology is...
Event - 26 August 2015