29 March 2011
Presidential and Governing Board Elections 2011-2013
General information for IFLA Members
Ballot papers, including supporting information, have been dispatched to all voting Members of IFLA on 24 March 2011.
Only those Members who have paid their membership fees in full and who are not in arrears, are eligible to vote in these elections.
The original ballot paper, complete with membership details, including the membership number and the allocation of votes must be used. It must be signed by the authorised representative of the member.
Ballot papers may be sent by email, FAX, or post:
FAX: +31 70 3834827
GOVERNING BOARD ELECTIONS
P.O. Box 95312
2509 CH The Hague
The end date for the Presidential and Governing Board elections is the close of business on Wednesday, 25 May 2011.
Statements of Candidacy — President-elect
To serve as President-elect 2011-2013 and as President
2013-2014 (one place)
Candidates for the position of Governing Board Member 2011-2013
(15 Candidates, 10 places)
- Upali Amarasiri (Sri Lanka)
- Kent Skov Andreasen (Denmark)
- Frédéric Blin (France)
- Ingrid Bon (Netherlands)
- Genevieve Clavel-Merrin (Switzerland)
- Sook Hyeun Lee (Republic of Korea)
- Barbara Lison (Germany)
- Inga Lundén (Sweden)
- Christine Mackenzie (Australia)
- Buhle Mbambo Thata (South Africa) 2nd term
- Ngian Lek Choh (Singapore)
- Donna Scheeder (United States) 2nd term
- Eva Semertzaki (Greece)
- Paul Whitney (Canada) 2nd term
- Qiang Zhu (China) 2nd term