25 March 2013
Presidential and Governing Board Elections 2013-2015
General information for IFLA Members
Ballot papers, including supporting information, have been dispatched to all voting Members of IFLA on 20 March 2013.
Only those Members who have paid their membership fees in full and who are not in arrears, are eligible to vote in these elections.
The original ballot paper, complete with membership details, including the membership number and the allocation of votes must be used. It must be signed by the authorised representative of the member.
Ballot papers may be sent by email, FAX, or post:
Fax: +31 70 3834827
GOVERNING BOARD ELECTIONS
P.O. Box 95312
2509 CH The Hague
The end date for the Presidential and Governing Board elections is the close of business on Wednesday, 15 May 2013.
Statements of Candidacy — President-elect
To serve as President-elect 2013-2015 and as President
2015-2017 (one place)
Candidates for the position of Governing Board Member 2013-2015
(15 Candidates, 10 places)
- Kent Skov Andreasen (Denmark) 2nd term
- Frédéric Blin (France) 2nd term
- Ingrid Bon (Netherlands) 2nd term
- Genevieve Clavel-Merrin (Switzerland) 2nd term
- Maria Inês Cordeiro (Portugal)
- Judith Field (United States)
- Loida Garica-Febo (United States)
- Ágnes Hajdu Barát (Hungary)
- Barbara Lison (Germany) 2nd term
- Inga Lundén (Sweden) 2nd term
- Ellen Ndeshi Namhila (Namibia)
- Ngian Lek Choh (Singapore)
- Suzanne Payette (Canada)
- Gloria Pérez-Salmarón (Spain)
- Wei Dawei (China)