Content tagged Digital preservation
Ordered by publication date from most to less recent.
(These results include any available translations of the original English documents.)
- Executive Guide on Digital Preservation released
Digital records are vital assets of any organisation, and their preservation is the responsibility of managers and decision makers at all levels. The Executive Guide on Digital Preservation ...
News - 21 May 2019
- Session 160 Planning digital preservation: in for the long run - Preservation and Conservation with Information Technology
13.45 - 15.45 Presentations: PERSIST - The shared challenge of long-term preservation by Ingrid Parent, University of British Columbia, Canada Preparing to...
Event - 15 August 2018
- WSIS Forum 2015: Continue to prioritize ICTs for Sustainable Development
IFLA attended the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Forum 2015, held in Geneva from 25–29 May. Intergovernmental groups, stakeholders and other key players attended the High-...
News - 3 June 2015
- Preserving the Memory of the World in Perpetuity: a joint statement on the archiving and preserving of digital information (2002)
中文 | Ελληνικά BACKGROUND Preserving digital information is becoming an increasingly urgent challenge for both libraries and publishers of...
Publication - 2 March 2010
- The Impact of Digital Technology on Contemporary and Historic Newspapers
The papers brought together in this highly actual book are grouped around three themes. Not only the physical and digital preservation of newspapers are treated, but also the service and access...
Publication - 10 June 2009
- Maintaining our digital memory: a declaration of support for the World Summit on the Information Society
Español | français Communiqué from the Conference of Directors of National Libraries (CDNL) The National Libraries of the world are the guardians of the...
Publication - 31 March 2009